The Church of
(Reformed Episcopal Church)
Holy Week Services
- Monday – Wednesday (6:00 p.m.) – Holy Communion
- Maundy Thursday (6:00 p.m.) – Holy Communion w/ the Stripping of the Altar
- Good Friday (6:00 p.m.) – The Stations of the Cross
- Holy Saturday (10:00 a.m.) – Holy Communion
- Easter Day (8:00 & 10:30 a.m.) – Holy Communion; no Sunday School and an Easter Egg hunt following second service.
The Anglican Church of Our Saviour at Oatlands is a congregation rejoicing in and proclaiming the love of God in Jesus Christ. We are committed to living the traditional Christian Faith as set forth by God in His Holy Scriptures and to passing on that same undiluted and saving faith to our children.
We hold to the doctrine of the Anglican Church which is grounded in the Holy Scriptures, supremely expressed in the King James Version, and in the teaching of the ancient Fathers and Councils of the Church agreeable to those Scriptures. In particular, we subscribe to the Thirty-nine Articles of Religion, the Book of Common Prayer (1662 – 1928), and the Ordinal.
We seek to serve, and to teach our children to serve, the Lord Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6), to be not conformed to this world but transformed by the renewing of our minds (Romans 12:2).